2.17.2009

It saddens me to say...


I'll be leaving you all for a few days. I'm headed to Las Vegas for the M.A.G.I.C apparel market and trade shows until next week. In my attempt to get back at the airlines for charging outrageous baggage check fees, I decided that I was going to try and pack an entire week's worth of clothing into my LV Keepall and just carry it on board (I dare not check in such a thing)! Unfortunately, there just wasn't enough room for my MacBook so I won't be blogging about my trip, New York Fashion Week, or anything else for an entire week. However, I will be back just in time to give you the scoop from London Fashion Week and tell you what went down at M.A.G.I.C. But then, on second thought, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Keep it fierce Richmond!

No comments: