8.01.2008

Mr. Gavin DeGraw

So, I just had the grand privilege of meeting Gavin DeGraw this evening (finally, slaving as an intern all summer is bearing some fruits!) and I just have to say that he's probably one of the coolest guys I've ever met. At his soundcheck he was extremely nice to his fans, interacting a lot with them and taking a TON of photos in addition to signing a MILLION autographs. Too, he was extremely down to earth and totally relaxed and pleasant during his interview backstage. It's not a show I'd have previously paid to go see, but after hearing his raw voice with nothing but either his guitar or the piano, I'm amazed at this guy's incredible vocal ability. Unfortunately, I had to leave right after the interview. But, he is playing at The National tonight and he doesn't go on stage until 10pm so swing by if you're downtown. I've also posted some photos for your enjoyment (coming up next). Enjoi!

No comments: