8.01.2008

SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!


Hey guys! This been in the works for some time now, but I didn't want to write about it until I was 100%, absolutely sure that it was truly happening...and it is! So, are you ready for my huge announcement (drumroll please....)? I'M GOING TO NEW YORK FASHION WEEK THIS FALL!!! Yes, I will be in NYC from September 4-7th and will DEFINATELY be working at the Patrik Ervell (whose menswear designs are pictured above) and Tim Hamilton shows on Saturday 9/6! They're TBA, but I might also be working some other shows too (in between camping out in front of the tents at Bryant Park all day looooong to maybe get a glimpse of Blake Lively at the Miss Sixty show, Kanye at Rock & Republic, or L.C and Whitney at Sass & Bide again??? Who knows!) All I can say is that I'm super excited and I'm really hoping to take all of you along with me for the ride! Here are some photos from these the two designers' previous shows:

PATRICK ERVELL


TIM HAMILTON


...more Fashion Week updates to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To wear, or what not to wear: you'll have the answers, correct?