12.14.2009

I <3 Mr. Brad Goreski


The always dapper and amazingly stylish Brad Goreski (Rachel Zoe's assistant) got some prime real estate on Jak & Jil today. The man is killing it because JUST YESTERDAY he was also featured in Bill Cunningham's "On The Street" for the New York Times (Brad was just one slide before Jason Wu). He's probably wearing head-to-toe Band of Outsiders (I own the blue oxford he's wearing in this photo) but, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I think I'd like his briefcase a lot more if it DIDN'T have the Chanel emblem so prominently displayed. But who am I to question the sartorial choices of such an icon?

1 comment:

True Gentlemen's Club said...

Dressed like a true gentleman! Speaking of gentleman, have you checked out the Ketel One True Gentlemen APP on Facebook? Go to http://sn.im/tji6l to find out more.