4.27.2009

"A" for effort?


OK. So in no way, shape, or form do I consider Paris Hilton to be a style icon. On the contrary, her fashion sense is quite questionable at times (Nikki, on the other hand, usually always gets it right). Anyway, I couldn't help but smile when I saw this picture of her rocking those Eiffel heels from the S/S 09 Yves Saint Laurent collection. I mean, WOW! In Los Angeles?!?!?! It's not often that you see celebrities taking risks like this off the red carpet and without the help of a stylist...especially ones like Paris Hilton. What do you think? Does Paris get an "A" for effort or did she fail miserably?

3 comments:

Z said...

I think the effort is there, but the finished product just does not work. I'm not a big fan of the heels in general, but the length of the skirt plus the calf-cutting shoes? I think it's allll wrong.

Lauren said...

BOIIII WHERE YOU AT, update yo blog,

aprettylittlemess said...

i think she receives an F because I can't take Paris Hilton seriously with anything- especially fashion. I think she tries too hard and it's obvious.