4.02.2009

Last one! (I promise)

Kate's grand entrance with Topshop owner Sir Phillip Green

Alright...so I know you guys are probably all Topshop-ed out by this point. My obsession has gotten a bit out of control. I've been following literally every blog and twitter page possible throughout the day to get the latest updates on the SoHo opening (from how long the lines were to what time Kate Moss made her appearance to even what people were buying). I can go to bed tonight happy and satisfied that, although I wasn't able to be there in the flesh, I was there in spirit nontheless. So, with that said dear readers, I leave you with pictures from America's first and only Topshop/Topman flagship (courtesy of Nitrolicious) and with a promise that this is the last post for a while referencing anything to do with that store whose name I will no longer mention. Good night!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one word: Whoa!

Anonymous said...

Style advisor? Cutesy.