12.01.2008

LOOK NEW YORK

A runway look from Lanvin

The Spring 2009 edition of Look New York just hit stands today and I want you to BUY BUY BUY!!! One of my favorite publications, New York Magazine's Look offers readers full-access to New York, Milan, and Paris Fashion Week. The publication is an in-depth roundup of all the Spring trends seen on the runway which seem to include jumpsuits, sheer fabrics, and more fringe (if Fall 2008 didn't offer enough of that). Also featured in the magazine are beautiful, intimate, and very dramatic photos taken backstage by photographer Benjamin Lowy as well as great interviews with people like Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz. Here are a few of Lowy's photos to hold you over until you can get to Barnes and Noble to buy your copy!


Backstage @ Galliano

At the Giambatista Valli show in Paris

Backstage at Roberto Cavalli

From the Louis Vuitton runway

Backstage at Dior

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had 5 people working on my hair morning