1.26.2009

move your muscle, carve it out, work it, HUSTLE RICHMOND!!!


In case you haven't heard, pop artist and style icon Lady Gaga will be coming to Richmond on Friday April 3 as part of her nationwide tour titled "The Fame Ball". I'm so excited that she has chosen to grace our city with her presence. To me, Lady Gaga is more than just another pop singer with a number one hit on Q94. She's a very intelligent, articulate, and creative young lady. Gaga recieved formal music training at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts (which isn't easy to get into), and I feel as though she's incorporated a lot of what she learned there into her music. When Gaga hits the stage it's not just lipsynched lyrics and tired old choreography, it's much much more. “I look at...artists as icons in art," she says. "It’s not just about the music. It’s about the performance, the attitude, the look; it’s everything. And, that is where I live as an artist and that is what I want to accomplish.” I can't wait to see her performance. I know it'll be nothing less than spectacular.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**********************
Win Cash on my blog. Click here.

$10,000+ Cash Prizes
**********************

-No Email Required
-UNLIMITED ENTRIES

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm like 90% sure I'm going! did you buy a ticket yet?

Anonymous said...

Just Dance!